ZT-20EX Zeta ATEX Approved UV/IR Flame Detector
- Triple IR Spectrum – for longer distance detection and high false alarm immunity
- Compact and lightweight design
- User Selectable (Senitivity/Functions)
- Multiple output options
- Relays for Alarm and Fault
- 0-20mA (stepped)
- RS-485/RS-232 spectrum monitoring
- Lower power requirement (35mA – standby / 75mA – alarm)
- Ex cable gland /2 metre cable assembled & provided for users’ easy installation
- ATEX approved by DNV for explosion-proof
- CE marking
The new range of UV/IR and Triple IR FlameDetectors detect fuel and gas fires at longdistances with the highest immunity to false alarms.
The ZT-30P and the ZT-20EX can detect a 0.1m2 gasolinepan fire at 30m in less than 5 seconds. The ZT-500EX can detect the same fire at 65m in less than 5 seconds.
New features include RS484/RS232 compatabilities for digital communications; lower power requirements; and a compact, lighter design.
ZT-20EX and ZT-500EX series are approved to ATEX by DNV for explosion-proof.
|ZT-20EX||Zeta ATEX Approved UV/IR Flame Detector||Datasheet