Zeta Intrinsically Safe Flame Detector (ZIS-FLD)
- Voltage: 12 ÷ 28 V
- Max. quiescent current: 100 μA
- Alarm current at 20 V DC: 20 mA
- Detection distance: 17m max. (2nd class of sensitivity)
- View angle: 120o
- Wave detected: UV
- Operation temperature range: from -25 oC up to +55 oC
- Relative humidity: up to 95 % at 40 oC
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 107 dia. x 60 mm
- Weight: 0.45kg
Zeta Intrinsically Safe Flame Detector
The ZIS-FLD flame detector is designed for detection and signalisation of a flame ignition in case of a re hazard.
The ZIS-FLD flame detector is intrinsically safe (IS) to be used in explosion hazard areas. It operates in detection lines connected to Zeta re alarm system control panels with an appropriate spark proof separator.
The ZIS-FLD detector is designed for conventional use.
|Model Number||Description||Datasheets & Manuals|
|ZIS-FLD||Zeta Intrinsically Safe Flame Detector||Datasheet|