ST780 NETWORK Proxmity READER
- Multiple waterproof design. Built-in doorbell push button. Available to install indoors or outdoors.
- LED display screen. Display time when it is stand-by. Display card number when proximity. Show setting state when it is stand-alone setting.
- Networking with both unit and computer for instant data enquiry/setting, open/close door, alarm activation and etc. Access control available for stand-alone operation.
- Maximum of 9,000 records of data when it is stand-alone. Unlimited records of data when it is networking. Detailed information of each card at the time is recorded.
- Maximum of 4,500 cards for proximity unit. Each card is able to set its personal password and valid access time frames.
- The Range of access control by the unit includes card number, password, time frame, holidays, error control, and etc.
- The range of detection by the unit includes unit is being tampered, unauthorized door open, door does not close (exceeding time), anti duress, anti-theft detection, push button door open.
- 48 time frames available to set. Each time frame has 5 time zones.
- The unit has self-testing function.
- Single card proximity entry, single card number entry, or batch entry and cards are able to issue in advance.
- Door open methods: proximity, proximity and password, push button, door open by the computer’s command, special system password.
- Anti-duress function available and user is able to enter specific password to send help signal.
- External sub-reader available to connect.
- One proximity reader can be added to the sub-reader for controlling of entry and exit.
- Simple attendance function. The day’s first and last data as attendance data (available in text file when exporting).
- Maximum proximity distance: 10cm(125KHz), 5cm(13.56MHz) (depending on types of card)
- Power supply: 12VDC ±10%,Frequency:125KHz or 13.56MHz
- Operation temperature: 0~60℃ ; Humidity: 85%Rh max
- Dimensions: 140LX60WX30H (mm)
- Certification: CE
- ST-780：EM-Marin format (125KHz)
- ST-780M：Mifare format (13.56MHz)
- ST-780MF：Mifare SOCA format (13.56MHz)
- ST-780MH：Mifare SOCA V.2 format (13.56MHz)
- Note： SOCA format has special encryption for higher security and it is incompatible with other formats.