ST680 PROXIMITY READER, 6000 CARD CAPACITY
- Proximity main reader can be connected to computer to provide online information inquiry/setting, door opening and closing, alarm activation and etc. It can be used as standalone operation.
- During the operation of the proximity main system, historical data (recording entry & exit information) storage can be reached up to 6,000 batches. When it is being connected with computer, the capacity of recording of entry and exit information is unlimited which records detailed data of the cards.
- Proximity main system’s maximum capacity for valid cards is 9,000 cards. Each card self set individual password and time zone for entry and exit.
- The entry and exit control area of proximity main system includes card number, password, time zone, special holidays, status control, and anti-passback.
- When the reader has detected that the system has been damaged or the door has been opened illegally or the door did not close over a specific time limit, then alarm will be activated.
- System provides 48 sets of time zone for user to set. Each time zone has five time districts.
- The system has self hardware testing function when the equipment is power on.
- Anti-duress function available and user is able to enter specific password to send help signal.
- Door open methods: proximity, proximity and password, push button, door open by the computer’s command, special system password.
- When sudden power cut occurred, internal battery would operate and therefore information in the internal memory will not be lost and system timer can be operated as normal.
- One proximity reader can be added to the sub-reader for controlling of entry and exit.
- Single proximity or card number entry.
- Simple attendance function. The day’s first and last data as attendance data (available in text file when exporting).
- External sub-reader available to connect.
- Maximum proximity distance: 15cm (125KHz), 5cm (13.56MHz) (depending on types of card).
- Power consumption: 180mA (standby); 210mA (operation)
- Frequency: 125KHz or 13.56MHz.
- Operation temperature: 0~60℃; Humidity: 85%Rh max.
- Dimensions: 160(L)×100(W)×30(H) (mm)
- Certification: CE
- ST-680：EM-Marin format (125KHz)
- ST-680M：Mifare format (13.56MHz)
- ST-680MF： Mifare SOCA format (13.56MHz)
- ST-680MH：Mifare SOCA V.2 format (13.56MHz)
- Note：SOCA format has special encryption for higher security and it is incompatible with other formats.