Solo 111 Urban 0.5m Extension Pole
The Solo 111 Extension Pole is to be used to extend the height of the Solo 110 telescopic access pole.
All Solo poles, made from toughened fiberglass, are:
- Light – very important when used at height, around site, day after day
- Non whip – even at height and when trying to insert and remove detectors to and from tricky bases
- Very strong – they are not going to break down and leave you ‘stranded’ mid job with no means of completing the work
- Totalock – necessary for the twist and turn action to remove and replace detectors (see ‘alternatives’)
- Certificated non conductive – protecting both the engineer and overhead or other live equipment from inadvertent shorts
- Available in one, two or four telescopic sections
- Suitable for Solo, Trutest and future ranges
- Backed up with our Lifetime Warranty
Note: These access poles are suitable for use with both the Solo and Testifire range of detector testing products.