Hold/Abort Button Part No. EP215
- A surface or flush mounting hold or abort button designed to connect to an EP203 automatic extinguisher panel to provide a means of delaying or cancelling the extinguishant release sequence.
- Comprises a 35mm black back box, yellow lid and green push button.
- Supplied with two branding label options (‘Extinguishant Hold Off’ and ‘Extinguishant Abort’).
- Actual operation depends on wiring configuration (if hold and abort functions are required, at least two EP215 buttons will be needed).
- IP24 rated (indoor use only).
Quiescent current 0mA (none). Alarm current Determined by the type of control equipment and number / type of field devices connected to the system. Indicators N/A Controls Green button. Product dimensions (mm) 87 H x 87 W x 58 D mm. Surface or flush mounting. Construction & finish Polycarbonate. Green push button, yellow call point housing, black back box. IP Rating IP24. Weight TBC Operating conditions/temperature -0ºC to +65ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.