Gent Vigilon Plus 1-4 Loop Control Panel with 1 Loop Card
Vigilon Plus Control Panels are available in 3 sizes managing 2, 4 or 6 loops each accommodating up to 200 devices including advanced fire sensors, interfaces, call points, alarm sounders and visual alarms. The Compact Plus 2 loop panels and Vigilon Plus 4 loop panels are available with integrated 24 hour standby and the 6-loop panel has full 72 hr standby capacity.
Advanced networking options allow networking of up to 200 panels in a multi-domain structure with options of copper or optic fibre connections. Vigilon’s back-lit LCD display presents clear indication of Fire or Fault location and the control panel’s innovative 8-line x 40-character display with push-button keypad is simple to use. Fire Plans can be tailored to precisely meet site requirements. Vigilon’s software allows network areas to be sectored to evacuate or alert status or configured with pre-set delays.
Fully compatible with Honeywell Gent’s innovative S-Quad range – a combined Multi-Sensor range with speech, sounder and EN54-23 Visual Alarm devices in one intelligent unit. The Vigilon Plus Repeat control panel provides full display and control of the system. Connecting to the detection loop, the repeat panel provides a cost-effective solution with minimum requirements for cabling and installation. Repeat panels are supplied complete with their own 72-hour power supply and standby batteries.
- Integral EN54-4 PSU and battery standby for 24 hours (4 loop panel only)
- Integral EN54-4 PSU for 72 hours with external batteries (6 loop panel only)
- Vigilon’s advanced sensing technology and powerful processing in the panel quickly and identifies real fire
- PC based commissioning tools allow complex fire plans to be configured
- Advanced loop card technology allows for system status monitoring and diagnostics
- The control panel has a simple user interface with LCD screen providing accurate information in an emergency
- Multiple panel networks can be programmed seamlessly as one system, allowing for flexible design and system management
- Flexible programming options are available at the panel
- All Vigilon devices connect onto the same two core loop, separate sounder or repeater panel wiring circuits are not required
- In the event of a fire or fault, Vigilon’s analogue addressable technology will provide a detailed log of events
- Extended event log using a flash memory card