Gent S4-711 Dual Optical Heat Detector
The S4-711 is specifically designed to be used with the Gent Vigilon range of Analogue Addressable Control Panels. This detector is a Dual Optical Type Analogue Addressable Smoke Detector combined with a Heat Detection Element. This product requires a Gent S4-700 base for mounting.
A truly intelligent analogue sensor combining local processing in the sensor and the panel to achieve an immediate response to real fires whilst minimising the risk of false alarms.
- Complete range of sensors with combinations of advanced sensing technologies including heat, dual angle optical scatter and carbon monoxide (CO)
- Combined sensing of carbon monoxide with dual angle optical scatter and heat allows a higher level of false alarm immunity in presence of steam and while still maintaining the integrity of detecting fires
- Each sensor has certified sensitivity settings that suit certain environments/applications and may be programmed for different times of the day if required
- Short circuit Isolator in each device
- Configurable input/output connection for remote indicator or supervisory input fully synchronised sound patterns via the control panel
- Sensor sounders have adjustable sound level and tones to match system sounders
- Sounder element monitoring and over-load protection to ensure operation even in event of cable fault
- Sound output synchronised and compatible with S-Quad range of EN54-23 VADs