Fyreye Ultra-Violet Flame Detector (FEUV2000)
- Low profile shape
- The detector is solar blind and incorporates an electronic filter to eliminate unwanted alarms from naturally occurring phenomena
- Fast response time
- High immunity to electrical noise & RF interference
Fyreye Ultra-Violet Flame Detector
The Fyreye ultra-violet flam detector is particularly suited to applications where flames can be expected to develop initially rather than smoke. This is typically due to the nature of the materials being protected for instance camera film, computer, audio & videotapes or disks.
The detector is for indoor use only and should not be exposed to spurious sources of UV, such as sparks, uncovered halogen lights, lightning, etc. as these may trigger a false alarm.
Due to the operational nature of flame detectors, it is generally recommended to fit just one detector per zone.
- Model: FEUV2000
- Input Voltage: 12-28 V DC
- Quiescent Current: 320 цA
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C
- Max. Wind Speed: Not affected
- Storage Temperature: -25°C to 80°C
- Alarm Current: 45-50 mA
- Detection Angle: 120°
- UV Sensitivity: 185 – 260 nm
- Response Time: 10 sec for 30 mm flame @ 4 metres
- Size (W x H x D mm): 98 X 98 X 36
- Weight: 85 g
|Model Number||Description||Datasheets & Manuals|
|FEUV2000||Fyreye Conventional Ultra-Violet Flame Detector||Datasheet|