EFP1 Single Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel Part No. FF380-2
- Installer-friendly design.
- Robust metal enclosure with heavy-duty base connections.
- One conventional Zone circuit
- Two conventional Sounder circuits.
- Separate indicators for open & short circuit fault, sounder fault and battery/power supply fault.
- Non-latching class change sounder output, latching fire & non-latching fault outputs (via optional expansion loom).
- Short circuit=fire facility (pre-1980 BS, no resistors in call points, selectable on a zone by zone basis).
- Multi-lingual variants (subject to quantities).
- Space for 2 x 12V 2.3Ah VRLA batteries.
- Compatible with virtually all known conventional fire detectors including C-TEC’s ActiV range.
- Designed to comply with BS 5839-4 (this panel in not compliant with EN54-2/4 and should NOT be used in new UK or European installations).
Compatibility Designed to comply with the requirements of BS5839-4 (for head-out monitoring use 1 x BF378M module on the EFP1's zone circuit). Mains supply 230V 50/60Hz. Internal power supply 27V nominal. Total output current limited to 400mA @ 230V. Quiescent current 40mA (with no mains supply, detector and sounder EOLs fitted, no other loads supplied by panel). Max battery size and type 2 x 12V 2.3Ah VRLA connected in series. No. of detector zone circuits 1 (Max. length per circuit is 500m). Call point resistor value 470 to 680Ω. Max. devices per detector zone 20 detectors (max. detector current 2mA). No limit for manual call points. No. of conventional sounder circuits 2 (Max. length per circuit is 500m). EOL resistor value 6800Ω 5% Tol. 0/25W (blue, grey, red, gold). Max. sounder output current 400mA (to all outputs). Outputs are fused at 400mA. Open collector outputs Available via optional expansion loom FF380X. Auxiliary inputs Available via optional expansion loom FF380X. Indicators Mains on; Zone Fire; Zone Fault; Sounder Fault; Battery/PSU Fault; O/C Zone Fault; S/C Zone Fault. Controls External (keyswitch activated): Reset; Silence Alarm/Fault Sounders; Evacuate. Internal: Revert to S/C equals Fire. Product dimensions (mm) 271 W x 200 H x D 70mm. Construction & finish Metal lid and base. IP Rating IP30. Weight 2.3kg. Operating conditions/temperature -5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.