EDB01 Reflective Beam Smoke Detector
The EDB01 Reflective Beam Smoke Detector is a single unit comprising a transmitter and a receiver. The transmitter projects a cone shaped beam of modulated infra-red light to prisms. An alarm condition will be determined when the signal is analyzed to reach up to the settings of retention of smoke (4 sensitivity levels).
In addition, the unit is designed to be wall-mounted so that the beam will project approximately 0.3m to 0.6m below and parallel to the ceiling and the maximum lateral range is 7.5m either side of the beam. The coverage ranges of distance are from 10m to 100m.
- EN54-12 Approval.
- Easy installation.
- Laser-aid alignment.
- Operating range: 10m to 100m.
- Four sensitivity levels 18%, 25%, 35%, and 50%.
- Latching / Non-Latching threshold setting.
- Lower potential voltage & current consumption.
- Self-alignment & Automatic contamination compensation.
- Bluetooth App operation on smartphone & tablet, display smoke value, temperature and 3 mode status (Supervising, Alarm, Fault ).
|Operating Voltage||12-30V DC|
|Alarm Output||1A @30V DC (COM/NO)|
|Fault Output||1A @30V DC (COM/NC)|
|Sensitivity Level||18% (0.75-0.96dB) 10 ~ 20M|
|Sensitivity Level||25% (1dB) 20 ~ 50M|
|Sensitivity Level||35% (1.07dB) 50 ~ 70M|
|Sensitivity Level||50% (1.24-1.59dB) 70 ~ 100M|
|Operating Range||10m to 50m use 1 prism, 50m to 100m use 4 prisms|
|Angular Tolerance||Detector: ±0.5˚ / Prism: ±5.0˚|
|Ambient Temperature||-10℃ ~ +55℃|