C-TEC CFP Standard 4 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel Part No. CFP704-4
- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK
- Eight detector zone circuits
- Four conventional sounder circuits
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU
- Wide range of test and fault-finding facilities
- Four open-collector outputs (Fire, Fault, Remote and Reset)
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs
- Installer-friendly design
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required
- Low 25mA quiescent current
- Multiple indicators
- No system expansion connections
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s ActiV range of conventional fire detectors
LPCB certified to EN54-2/4, C-TEC's CFP 8 zone economy fire alarm panel offers an array of user and installer-friendly features at a very competitive price.
Supplied in an attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure, it includes eight detector zones, four conventional sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs, four open collector outputs (fire, fault, reset and remote) and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
Unlike our Standard CFP fire panel, the CFP708E-2 is NOT compatible with CFP repeaters, relay expansion boards or EN54-13 interface cards. It also has limited engineering functions.
Approvals/certifications Certified to EN54-2 & 4 by the LPCB. Mains supply 230V 50/60Hz. Mains rated current 350mA maximum. Internal power supply 19V-28.5V (27V nominal). Ripple 7V maximum (battery fault). Total output current limited to 1.5A @ 230Vac (ImaxA eq 146mA). Quiescent current 25mA (mains failed, internal sounder active, PSU & gen fault LED lit). Max battery size and type 2 x 12V 3.2Ah VRLA connected in series. Min. battery size 1.2Ah. No. of detector zone circuits 4 (Max. length per circuit is 500m). Call point resistor value 470 to 680Ω. Max. devices per detector zone 25 detectors (or 32 detectors/manual call points combined). No. of conventional sounder circuits 4 (Max. length per circuit is 500m). EOL resistor value 6800Ω 5% Tol. 0/25W (blue, grey, red, gold). Alarm voltage 27V max, 20V min (final battery voltage). Max. sounder output current 4 x 200mA (800mA total). Auxiliary relays Two: (1) Aux. Fire; (2) Fault. Volt free single pole changeover. Max. switch current 1A; Max. switch voltage 30Vdc. Open collector outputs Two: (1) Reset (Active during reset cycle); (2) Remote (Active during any unsilenced fire condition provided all relevant delays have expired). Max. sink current 30mA, Max. open circuit voltage 27Vdc). Other outputs 24V Aux. Power (Protected by a resettable fuse. 100mA min. hold current. Resets when fault removed). Auxiliary inputs Two: (1) ‘Class Change’ (constant sounders); (2) Alert (pulsed sounders). Connect to 0V to trigger, Max. input voltage 27V (non-latching). Engineer (AL3) functions Program coincidence (double knock); Invoke One Man Walk Test; Program delays; Set up zones for non-latching operation; Program sounders to resound (or not resound) when a new zone enters alarm; Enter fault diagnostic facilities. Expansion connections Yes – for optional network driver cards (one required per repeater system), relay output cards and EN54-13 sounder circuit interface boards. Product dimensions (mm) 380 W x 235 H x D 96mm. Construction & finish Plastic lid and base; RAL7035 textured. IP Rating IP30. Weight 1.75kg (without batteries). Operating conditions/temperature -5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%