AlarmSense Base Sounder/Visual Indicator Part No. 45681-509APO
- Will accept any AlarmSense fire detector to provide fire detection and an audible AND visual alarm warning signal at the same point.
- 70d-87dB(A) sound output (visual indicator activates with sounder).
- Certified to EN54-3 by UL International (UK) Limited.
- Suitable for use with C-TEC’s CFP AlarmSense range of 2-8 Zone Two-Wire Fire Panels.
- AlarmSense priority/non priority signal recognition
- Detects the removal of a detector head and reports a fault
- Continues to work during unauthorised removal of detector.
- High and low volume ranges.
- Red and white caps available for stand-alone use.
- Can also be purchased as part of a detector/sounder visual indicator base combination (see Combination AlarmSense Devices section below).
|Approvals/certifications||Certified to EN54- by by UL International (UK) Limited.|
|Application/operation||Designed to be ceiling mounted with an AlarmSense fire detector. Red and White caps available for stand alone use.|
|Supply wiring||2-wire monitored, polarity insensitive.|
|Supply/operating voltage||18-33VDC (sounders active); Less than 15VDC (sounders off).|
|Quiescent current||Less than 20µA @ 12VDC.|
|Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level)||87dB(A) max (high volume setting); 70dB(A) nominal (low volume setting).|
|Alarm current||5mA (sounder active current at 24V).|
|Product dimensions (mm)||115mm diameter x 40mm deep (without optional AlarmSense detector).|
|Construction & finish||White/clear polycarbonate. Red and white caps available for stand alone use.|