ActiV Conventional Weatherproof Hi-Output W-2.75-9 Wall VAD c/w 100dB(A) Sounder (IP55) Part No. BF433C/CC/DR/65
- Third-party certified to EN54-3 (Sounders) and EN54-23 (VADs).
- Provides ‘W-2.75-9’ rated light distribution when wall mounted (min. 0.4 lux over a 2.75 x 9m cuboid area). Also rated as W-4-4 VAD.
- Impressive 100dB(A) sound output @ 1m.
- Includes 31 selectable primary tones and an optional secondary tone.
- Two volume levels (high and low)
- Three selectable VAD flash rates (0.5Hz, 1Hz, OFF)
- Alarm Current at 30Vdc = 12.2mA (0.5Hz) or 19.5mA (1Hz)
- Alarm Current at 18Vdc = 14.5mA (0.5Hz) or 25mA (1Hz)
- IP55C rated (weatherproof).
- Manufactured in the UK by C-TEC.
Approvals/certifications Certified to EN54-3 & 23 by the LPCB & VdS. Protocol/compatibility Compatible with C-TEC's CFP, FP, MFP and EP203 conventional fire alarm panels and virtually all other makes (testing on third-party panels is recommended before use) Application/operation Designed to be wall mounted. Weatherproof to IP55C. VAD category & coverage W-2.75-9 rated light distribution (min. 0.4 lux over a 2.7.5m x 9m cuboid area). Also certified as a W-4-4 rated VAD. Flash rate & colour 0.5Hz; 1Hz or OFF / White. Supply/operating voltage 18 to 30V DC. Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level) 100dB(A). Alarm current At 30Vdc: 12.2mA (0.5Hz) or 19.5mA (1Hz); At 18Vdc: 14.5mA (0.5Hz) or 25mA (1Hz) Product dimensions (mm) 114mm diameter x 132mm deep. IP Rating IP55C (Weatherproof). Weight 315g. Operating conditions/temperature -10ºC to +55ºC. Max. 95% RH (Non-condensing).