ActiV Conventional Hi-Output 100dB(A) Wall Sounder (shallow base) Part No. BF430C/CC/SR
- Third-party certified to EN54-3 (Sounders).
- Impressive 100dB(A) sound output @ 1m.
- Includes 31 selectable primary tones and an optional secondary tone.
- Two volume levels (high and low)
- Alarm Current at 30Vdc = 5.5mA.
- Alarm Current at 18Vdc = 3.8mA.
- IP21C rated.
- Manufactured in the UK by C-TEC.
Approvals/certifications Certified to EN54-3 & 23 by the LPCB & VdS. Protocol/compatibility Compatible with C-TEC's CFP, FP, MFP and EP203 conventional fire alarm panels and virtually all other makes (testing on third-party panels is recommended before use) Application/operation Designed to be wall mounted. Indoor areas only. VAD category & coverage N/A Flash rate & colour N/A Supply/operating voltage 18 to 30V DC. Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level) 100dB(A). Alarm current At 30Vdc: 5.5mA; At 18Vdc: 3.8mA. Product dimensions (mm) 108mm diameter x 99mm deep. IP Rating IP21C (Type A). Weight 215g. Operating conditions/temperature -10ºC to +55ºC. Max. 95% RH (Non-condensing).