ActiV Conventional C-3-8.5 Base VAD c/w 96dB(A) Sounder Part No. BF456C/CC/W
- Third-party certified to EN54-3 (Sounders) and EN54-23 (VADs).
- Provides ‘O-R-3-2.5-17’ light distribution.
- Ideally suited for use in corridors and other rectangular areas.
- Impressive 96dB(A) sound output @ 1m.
- Includes 31 selectable primary tones and an optional secondary tone.
- Two volume levels (high and low)
- Three selectable VAD flash rates (0.5Hz, 1Hz, OFF)
- Alarm Current at 30Vdc = 12.2mA (0.5Hz) or 19.5mA (1Hz)
- Alarm Current at 18Vdc = 14.5mA (0.5Hz) or 25mA (1Hz)
- Optional BF330CTLIDW white or BF330CTLIDR red cap available for stand-alone use.
- Supplied with a BF431QCP quick connect plate and detector spur wires.
- IP21C rated.
Approvals/certifications Certified to EN54-3 & 23 by the LPCB & VdS. Protocol/compatibility Compatible with C-TEC's CFP, FP, MFP and EP203 conventional fire alarm panels and virtually all other makes (testing on third-party panels is recommended before use) Application/operation Designed to be ceiling mounted - either stand-alone with a red or white cap or as part of a stacked Sounder/VAD/Detector Base combination. VAD category & coverage O-R-3-2.5-17 Rectangular coverage - ideal for corridor spaces. Flash rate & colour 0.5Hz; 1Hz or OFF / White. Supply/operating voltage 18 to 30V DC. Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level) 96dB(A). Alarm current At 30Vdc: 12.2mA (0.5Hz) or 19.5mA (1Hz); At 18Vdc: 14.5mA (0.5Hz) or 25mA (1Hz) Product dimensions (mm) 122mm diameter x 46mm deep (not including optional detector and base). IP Rating IP21C (Type A). Weight 170g. Operating conditions/temperature -10ºC to +55ºC. Max. 95% RH (Non-condensing). Notes For compliance to EN54-3 & EN54-23, the BF431QCP Quick Connect Plate must be used with the base device.