ActiV Conventional Base Voice Sounder Part No. BF454C/CC/W
- Superb sound intelligibility.
- Choose from two evacuation voice messages and four evacuation alarm tones (your selected evacuation message will be preceded by the selected tone).
- Alarm Current at 30Vdc = 10mA.
- Alarm Current at 18Vdc = 8mA.
- Optional BF330CTLIDW white or BF330CTLIDR red cap available for stand-alone use.
- Supplied with a BF431QCP quick connect plate and detector spur wires.
- IP21C rated.
Protocol/compatibility Compatible with C-TEC's CFP, FP, MFP and EP203 conventional fire alarm panels and virtually all other makes (testing on third-party panels is recommended before use) Application/operation Designed to be ceiling mounted - either stand-alone with a red or white cap or as part of a stacked Sounder/Detector Base combination. Supply/operating voltage 18 to 30V DC. Alarm current At 30Vdc: 10mA; At 18Vdc: 8mA. Product dimensions (mm) 122mm diameter x 46mm deep (not including optional detector and base). IP Rating IP21C (Type A). Weight 160g. Operating conditions/temperature -10ºC to +55ºC. Max. 95% RH (Non-condensing). Notes Choose from 2 evacuation voice messages and 4 evacuation tones. Note all of these have an associated alert tone/message, the activation of which requires additional wiring and control functionality from the CIE.