4 Zone Sounder Circuit Extender Kit Part No. FF502P
- Provides four extra conventional sounder circuits with open and short circuit fault monitoring.
- Compatible with most manufacturers’ fire alarm control panels.
- Supplied on a double gang plate.
- Basic connection requires four wires: 24 VDC, 0V, Sounder –Ve & Sounder +Ve.
- Sounder -Ve & Sounder +Ve can be connected at the host panel or any convenient point on a sounder circuit (DO NOT SPUR). 24 VDC and 0V can be derived from the host panel or, alternatively, from an external PSU.
- If connecting the FF502P to a C-TEC fire panel only three input control wires are required (Sounder -Ve is not required as our conventional panels have a common 0V rail).
- Fits on standard UK 25mm flush or surface mount back boxes.
Application/operation When the host sounder circuit is activated, the FF502P’s sounder circuits follow. If an open or short is detected on any extender circuit, the FF502P connects a 680Ω resistor across the host circuit to indicate a fault on the host sounder zone. Supply/operating voltage 15-30 VDC Quiescent current Less than 5mA @ 27 VDC (includes monitoring current) No. of conventional sounder circuits 4 EOL resistor value 4 x 6K8 0.25W for sounder circuits A, B, C and D Max. sounder output current 400mA max. current per circuit. Total output current to be no greater than 1A. Product dimensions (mm) 146 W x 85 H x D 23mm (Can be mounted on a standard UK 25mm double gang flush or surface back box). Construction & finish White PVC plate; Light grey label. IP Rating IP40. Weight 124g. Operating conditions/temperature -10ºC to +60ºC. Notes A/B and C/D Trigger Inputs pull down to 0V.