24V Polarised Fire Bell Part No. BF336
- A tough durable red fire bell.
- Widely used in schools and other establishments for signalling ‘class’ or ‘shift’ changes.
- Designed for internal use only.
- 152mm (6 inch) x 60mm
- Incorporates highly efficient rotary centrifugal movements to provide a high sound output of up 95dB.
- Low current consumption.
- Includes a multi-fixing base plate.
|Protocol/compatibility||Compatible with C-TEC's full range of conventional fire alarm panels.|
|Application/operation||Designed to be wall mounted. Indoor areas only.|
|Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level)||Up to 95dB(A) at 90 degrees to front face (92dB EN54-3).|
|Product dimensions (mm)||152mm diameter x 60mm deep.|