Zeta ZT-CP3/AD/WP Addressable Surface Weatherproof Manual Call Point
The ZT-CP3/WP/AD addressable call points are unique in that they mimic the feel of breaking glass whilst offering the user the benefits and environmental advantages of a re-settable operating element.
Addressing these call points is done via an 8-way dip switch on the back of the call point. The design also provides a visual LED indication to confirm alarm activation.
A special Polycarbonate cover (CP3-CV) is available for extra protection against accidental activation and thus allowing the unit to operate as a double action call point. This must be ordered separately.
- EN54-11 approved
- Waterproof tested to IP67
- Glass appearance maintains operator deterrence
- Positive activation that mimics the feel of breaking glass
- Visible warning flag confirms activation
- Simple key to reset operation element (no broken glass)
- Complete functionality test with every activation
- Available in indoor versions, in red and white
- Input Voltage: 17-28V DC
- Element Type: Resettable
- Quiescent Current: 600µA Maximum
- Alarm Current: 2.5mA Maximum
- Operating Temperature: -20 degrees C to +60 degrees C
- Max Humidity: 95%RH Non-Condensing
- IP Rating: IP67
- Size (W x H x D): 119mm x 119mm x 62mm