Zeta SP-252/M Simplicity Plus 252 Analogue Addressable Fire Alarm Panel – 2 Loop, 252 Devices (Metal Enclosure)
The Simplicity Plus is the ideal introduction to the world of addressable fire alarm panels.
As its name suggests, it has been designed with ease of use in mind, using pre-programmed values for its programming options. The installer simply needs to configure the loop and enter text labels via the built-in keypad (optional).
The Simplicity Plus has user definable zones, option for zonal or common alarm operation, options for I/O operation, alarm verification and user selectable languages.
It can be connected to an RS232 desktop printer for real time event log printing (Epson LQ300+ recommended) and it can also drive a serial repeater model SP/REP (Part No. 37-179).
To help prevent false alarm causing a full evacuation, any smoke detector can be set to alarm verification mode with a time delay of between 30 seconds and 4 minutes. Should any of these detectors go into alarm then only the detector’s LEDs and sound/flasher base (if connected) will activate. Should the alarm not be cleared with this time delay then a common alarm will occur.
All devices are assigned to a specific zone based on their address. This removes a programming step and helps to streamline the commissioning process.
- 2 Loop, 252 Devices
- Certified to EN54 parts 2 & 4
- User definable zones
- Option for zonal or common alarm operation
- Options for I/O operation
- Alarm verification (help prevent false alarms)
- User selectable languages
- Set of changeover relay contacts for fault condition
- Set of changeover relay contacts for fire condition
- 2,048 event log (fire & fault)
- Zone or device disablement
- One-man test mode
- Plug & play, no need for any special tools or laptop for commissioning
- Fully integrated keypad
- All associated devices are loop powered
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC +/- 10%
- System Voltage: 24V DC (Nominal)
- Enclosure Size: 375mm x 335mm x 125mm