Zeta S126/CO/M Simplicity CO 126 Addressable CO Panel – 8 Zone 126 Device in Metal Enclosure
The Simplicity CO system is a self-conditioned controller with a capacity to handle up to 110 CO monitors divided over 8 monitoring zones. Each zone is permanently shown on the LCD display along with highest concentration of CO within that zone, measured in PPM (Particles Per Million). This monitored value is updated every 10 seconds.
Each system allows up to 2 interface modules (ZIOU/I-230) which are programmed to initiate a signal to ventilation equipment. These will trigger at predetermined levels of CO concentration and should this concentration keep rising while the ventilation is still on, an alarm is raised at a further pre-determined level.
The Simplicity CO system is ideal for:
- Underground car parking facilities
- Warehouses where non-electric fork lift & vehicles are used
- Boiler Rooms etc
- Alarm Output: 2 x 150mA @ 24 Vdc
- Panel Size (mm): 370(W) x 311(H) x 113(D)
- Space for Batteries: Up to 2 x 7.0 AH SLA Batteries
- Weight: 4Kg
How is CO Generated?
Carbon Monoxide is a by-product of combustion. Any fuel burning appliance, vehicle, tool or other device has the potential to produce dangerous levels of Carbon Monoxide.
The Simplicity CO 8 system is designed to detect & monitor CO concentrations in places such as warehouses, car parks, tunnels and enclosed buildings where forklifts, cars and delivery trucks can produce deadly amounts of carbon monoxide, in high traffic areas Carbon Monoxide can accumulate in these areas and can be a serious safety and health concern.
What is the Simplicity CO
The Simplicity CO system was designed to be simple to use addressable carbon monoxide detection and ventilation system, capable of detecting low concentrations of CO, and automatically starting the building’s ventilation fans. Its features include:
- True analogue addressable system
- Economical 2 wire installation
- Can view the PPM reading of every detector
- Each detector can be given a 20-character label to ease device identification (optional).
- Loop of 126 devices divided into 8 zones
- Continuously displays the maximum reading in each zone
- Option for 2 ventilation relays per zone, for systems with 2 speed fans
- Zonal or common ventilation options
- Easy to use ventilation level selection Battery backup enables the system to give an alarm warning in the case of mains power failure
- System “programming” is determined by detector & relay address settings
- Suitable for small and large installations
- Designed & Manufactured in the UK
- Meets latest low voltage directive CE marked