Zeta MKII-AXTB/R Addressable Fyreye Xtratone Red Sounder Beacon
The Xtratone addressable sounder beacon is a small, high output device, suitable for indoor wall mounted applications. It is available in red or white and has a selection of 16 alarm tones, selectable at the control panel. Termination of field wiring is made to the backbox for a clean first fix.
The beacon has a coverage pattern of W-3.1-9.1 and the sounder part has 16 tones selectable at the control panel.
- 101dB @ 1m sound output
- 16 tones can be selected from control panel
- White Flash rates between 0.33Hz and 1.5Hz
- Hard addressed via 8 way dip-switch
- Can also be soft addressed via MKII Handheld Programmer
- Flush or surface fixing
- Housed in UL V0 flame retardant ABS
- 4 x 20mm cable entries (2 top, 2 bottom)
- First fix, wire to back box technology