Zeta MKII-AOH Fyreye MKII Addressable Combined Smoke & Heat Detector
The Fyreye MKII multi-detector uses a Rate of Rise AR1 element that uses a thermistor arrangement to sense a quick rise in temperature and a final threshold temperature of 57°C.
The Fyreye MKII multi-detector also uses a smoke sensing element that uses a pulsing IR LED & photodiode to detect IR scatter caused by smoke entering the chamber.
The detector is particularly suitable for detecting optically dense smoke, involving materials such as soft furnishings, PVC, plastic, foam and all similar materials which produce small visible particles (0.5 to 10?m).
- Designed to meet EN54 requirement
- Lockable to base to stop unauthorised removal
- Remote LED output
- 8 LEDs for improved, 360 degree visibility
- Compatible with all Fyreye MKII bases
- Addressed with dip switches or hand-held programmer