Zeta MKII-AHF Fyreye MKII Addressable Fixed 57°C Heat Detector
The Fyreye MkII optical smoke detectors use a pulsing IR LED & photodiode to detect IR scatter caused by smoke entering the chamber. The detector is particularly suitable for detecting optically dense smoke, involving materials such as soft furnishings, PVC, plastic, foam and all similar materials which produce small visible particles (0.5 to 10?m).
The detector will work with most modern fire alarm control panels and comes supplied with a locking grub screw to prevent unauthorised head removal.
The Fyreye MkII range of detectors have extra LED’s to improve detector identification in an alarm condition.
The Fyreye fixed heat detector (MKII-AHF) has a single thermistor arrangement that gives an alarm at a temperature of 90°C.
- Designed to meet EN54 requirement
- Lockable to base to stop unauthorised removal
- Remote LED output
- 8 LEDs for improved, 360-degree visibility
- Compatible with all Fyreye MKII bases
- Addressed with dip switches or hand-held programmer