Zeta ID2/REP/M Infinity ID2 Intelligent 2 Wire Full Function Repeater in Metal Enclosure
The Infinity ID2 active repeater is used on an Infinity ID2 Panel.
It is powered from the ID2 Panel, so is connected via 4 cores: 2 x power and 2 x data. Op to 8 repeaters can be
connected. The first 2 repeaters can be powered from the panel. Subsequent repeaters would need an external
Each repeater can be selectively configured to determine which commands it will send to the network. EG to
allow some repeaters to reset the system, and others to not reset the system.
Each Repeater can also be configured to run in a different language (Although any device labels entered by the
installer will just be in the language entered)
The repeater shows Alarms and faults from the fire panel. It does not show disablements or test mode events.
The repeater can be configured to start panel sounders, stop panel sounders, Silence panel Buzzers and reset the
panel. The repeater can not interrogate panel configuration or device status. The repeater can not select
disablements or test mode.
- The system meets the full requirements of BSEN5839 parts 1 and 6.
- The control panel has been designed to meet EN54 parts 2 and 4.
- Each device can be uniquely identified by the panel
- Device Count Verification
- Alarm Verification
- 2048 Event History
- ID2 Smartphone App available for iOS and Android
- Cable Break protection
- Cable Short Circuit Protection
- Includes zonal LEDs and LCD display
- 4 cores required from ID2 panel (2 data + 2 power)
- Can powered from 24V auxiliary PSU in the ID2 panel
1 Enclosure specifications
ENCLOSURE SIZE 364 x 302 x 90 mm
TOP CABLE ENTRIES 15 x 19mm DIA ENTRIES
9.2 Electrical specifications
ELECTRICAL DESCRIPTION VALUE
SUPPLY VOLTAGE 29V DC Nominal (19 to 30V DC)
OPERATING CURRENT 40mA typical
AUXILIARY FAULT OUTPUT 1 x FAULT RELAY SELV@1A (NORM. ENERG)
MAX NUMBER OF REPEATERS PER SYSTEM 8
REPEATER CONNECTION RS485