Fyreye Common Base
There are 6 Fyereye detector bases available for the conventional range of detectors, namely common base, diode base and relay base.
The Common base is used on systems that don’t need to keep line integrity on head removal, and also on addressable systems.
- Supply Voltage: 9 – 33V DC
- Average Quiescent Current at 24V: 0µA
- Alarm Current At 24V: 0mA
- Relay Max Switching Power: N/A
- Relay Max Switching Current: N/A
- Relay Max Switching Voltage: N/A
- Relay Minimum Capability: N/A
- Relay Dropout Voltage: N/A
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +90° (non condensing or icing)
- Max Wind Speed: Not Affected
- Connections: L1in, L1out, L2, -R, Earth
- Base Size (W x D mm): 100 x 15
- Weight: 50g