- With the ability to create various size combinations, the Solo 200 universal detector removal tool is designed to suit the majority of smoke, CO and heat detectors for removal, inspection and replacement. The Solo tool has colour coded grips that simply twist into place and the universal joint allows the tool to remain parallel with the ceiling. This makes it ideal for the removal of detectors installed in sloping ceilings. The Solo detector removal tool is to be used in conjunction with a Solo telescopic access pole and can also be used as part of a Testifire system.
- Universal design suits a wide range of detectors
- Various size combinations created with the colour coded twist grips
- Ideal for detector removal, inspection and replacement
- Quick and easy to use
- Suitable for the removal of detectors installed on sloping ceilings