Gents Sounder Beacons EN54-23 Approved VADs
Honeywell’s Non-Addressable Sounder Beacon is ideal for
applications where a dual purpose audible and visual alarm device
is required. The product features a new folded horn design, high
output LEDs, advanced optics and an innovative lens design,
providing outstanding sound output and omni-directional light
coverage at low current draw. Specifically designed and approved
to meet both EN54-3 and EN54-23, the Sounder Beacon delivers
outstanding quality, reliability and extended operational life.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Simple, Fast, Flexible Installation
• Omni-directional light coverage eliminates need
for device orientation.
• Deep base option with multiple cable entries for
• Designed with full range of common fixing
• Positive fit engagement and feedback of base with
device for easy installation.
• Approved to EN54-3 and EN54-23, C & W categories.
• 32 tones all approved to EN54-3.
• Advanced optics ensure superior light coverage.
• Synchronised flash exceeds EN54-23 standard.
• Choice of white or red light flash options.
• Soft start feature reduces power surges during
Quality & Reliability
• Independently approved to all required standards:
>>Manufacturing: Construction Products
>>Product performance: Light output: EN54-23
C & W categories; Sound output: EN54-3.
• Environmental: RoHS, WEEE.