Gent S4-710 S-Quad Optical Heat Detector
The S4-710 is specifically designed to be used with the Gent Vigilon range of Analogue Addressable Control Panels. This detector is an Optical Type Analogue Addressable Smoke Detector combined with a Heat Detection Element. It requires a Gent S4-700 base for mounting.
The S4-710 is a truly intelligent analogue sensor combining local processing in the sensor and the panel to achieve an immediate response to real fires whilst minimising the risk of false alarms.
- Complete range of sensors with combinations of advanced sensing technologies including heat, dual angle optical scatter and carbon monoxide (CO)
- Combined sensing of carbon monoxide with dual angle optical scatter and heat allows a higher level of false alarm immunity in presence of steam and while still maintaining the integrity of detecting fires
- Each sensor has certified sensitivity settings that suit certain environments/applications and may be programmed for different times of the day if required
- Short circuit Isolator in each device
- Configurable input/output connection for remote indicator or supervisory input fully synchronised sound patterns via the control panel
- Sensor sounders have adjustable sound level and tones to match system sounders
- Sounder element monitoring and over-load protection to ensure operation even in event of cable fault
- Sound output synchronised and compatible with S-Quad range of EN54-23 VADs
Approval LPCB approved ColourRAL 9010Dimensions117mm diameter x 49.6mm height Enclosure ABSIP RatingIP30 (IP20 when mounted on a metal back box)Operating Temperature-10C to 50COperating Voltage35V – 41VStorage Temperature-20C to 70C (for S-Quad with CO -20C to 50C)Weight110g (170g with base)