Honeywell’s Non-Addressable sounder is a high quality device
designed to alert building occupants of an emergency. The product
features a new folded horn design which provides outstanding
sound output at low current draw. With its modern design, global
tone set and extensive installer-friendly features, the sounder is
the logical choice for specifiers, installers and distributors.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Simple, Fast, Flexible Installation
• Modern design eliminates need for device
• Deep base option with multiple cable entries for
• Designed with full range of common fixing
• Positive fit engagement & feedback of base with
device for easy installation.
• Suitable for wall and ceiling mount applications.
• Global tone set: 32 tones including a new bell tone.
• Range of installation and base options, for indoor
and applications up to IP65.
• Optimised for 12V and 24V systems, making the
range suitable for use in fire & security
• Approved to EN54-3.
• Superior sound output and low current
• 32 tones all approved to EN54-3.
• Adjustable volume settings.
• Two stage sounders enable alert and alarm
sequences to be set for phased evacuation.
• Synchronised sound output.
Quality & Reliability
• Independently approved to all required standards:
>>Manufacturing: Construction Products
>>Product performance: EN54-3.
>>Environmental: RoHS, WEEE
• Product range supports system approval.