Gent 13270-04LB 4 Zone Conventional Xenex Fire Panel
BSI approved to EN54: Parts 2 & 4, the Xenex control panel can be used on installations meeting BS 5839:Part1. Control panel options for 2-8 zones can be specified.
Designed to simplify system installation, each Xenex panel contains an integral power supply and battery support to drive up to 8 alarm sounder circuits, 2 auxiliary relay contacts, a zone disablement facility and also one-man test and commissioning features.
Utilising LPCB approved conventional smoke or heat detectors, Xenex offers exceptional value for money.
- Xenex deploys devices on conventional radial wiring layouts using standard 2-core cable
- Device options include a full range of smoke detectors (optical, beam and duct types), heat detectors (fixed temperature or rate of rise types), sounders, strobes and bells
- Sounder options include shallow base, deep base and bedhead sounder types
- For installations where a high degree of weatherproofing is required, IP55 rated sounders, sirens and bells are available
- Common accessories such as manual call points (standard IP54 rated or key operated anti-vandal types, available as either surface mounted or flush-fitted models), door release units and Xenon flashers can all be accommodated
- Spare test keys (for testing manual call points without breaking the glass), spare glasses (packs of 10) and False alarm verification feature to filter out false alarms is selectable through software
|Approval||BSI Approved (KM 553763)|
|Battery||2 x 12V, 2.1 Ah min|
|Battery Standby||72 hours (1mA per zone + 0.5A sounder load max)|
|Cable Type||BS 6387, 2 core, min 1.5mm2 CSA|
|Class Change Facility||Volt free contact – max distance 100m|
|Maximum Load Per Zone||3mA|
|Maximum Sounder Circuit Load||500mA per circuit max 1A combined|
|Number Of Sounder Circuits||4|
|Operating Temperature||Indoor, 0 – 40ºC|
|Relevant Standard||EN54: Parts 2 &4|