Gent 013610 Basic Winmag Licenses
WINMAGplus has been specially developed to meet the requirements of managing and integrating hazard detection systems on a single PC platform. WINMAGplus simultaneously manages and displays graphically a number of security applications, using a common user interface including: fire detection technology; voice alarm public address; intrusion detection technology; access control technology; video technology; rescue route technology/escape door control, personnel protection systems and locating systems as well as fence monitoring systems.
Apart from security systems, a multitude of building management control systems such as lighting, elevator control and fault detection systems as well as door/gate/barrier control systems can be managed and graphically displayed. Database and user interface are designed in line with current standards: messages are displayed both graphically and in text format.
WINMAGplus offers various application options, ranging from clearly displayed messages to active control of all detection devices. Based on our security networks IGIS-Loop and essernet, WINMAGplus is not only a highly professional system but also the best possible integrated visual data and management solution.
- Compatible with Windows XP Professional SP2, Windows of 2003 servers and Windows Vista
- Modular construction and freely programmable
- Direct control of the network devices
- List of measures to be taken for fire-fighting forces
- Individual allocation of usage rights incl. priority scheduling
- Integrated simulation-functions
- Extensive recording of events and operations
- Visualization of messages
- Up to 12 active graphics simultaneously repres-entable
- Integration of video sequences possible
- Information output via Windows print manager to multiple printers etc.
- Time program/calendar function
- Integrated database standard
- Activation of other programs from WINMAGplus possible
- Efficient programming language (SIAS) for customer-specific adjustment of interface and processes in case of alarm
- Remote control possible via modem (optional)
- 10 printers per workstation possible
- Multiple monitors can be used. 4 of 8 screens may be selected.