MFP 24 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel (expandable to 28 zones)
- Microprocessor based design.
- Robust metal enclosure c/w lift off lid & heavy-duty base connections.
- 24 conventional Zone circuits (expandable to 28).
- 4 conventional Sounder circuits.
- Separate indicators for open circuit, short circuit, head-out, sounder & battery/power supply faults.
- Non-latching class change sounder input, latching fire & non-latching fault outputs (via expansion loom).
- Zone selectable short circuit=fire facility (pre-1980 BS, no resistors in call points).
- Up to 8 two-wire Repeaters per Main panel.
- Multi-lingual variants (subject to quantities).
- Space for 2 x 12V 7Ah VRLA batteries.
- Compatible with virtually all known conventional fire detectors including C-TEC’s ActiV range.
- Designed to comply with BS 5839-4 (this panel in not compliant with EN54-2/4 and should NOT be used in new UK or European installations).
|Compatibility||Designed to comply with the requirements of BS5839-4 (with head-out monitoring as standard).|
|Mains supply||230V 50/60Hz.|
|Mains rated current||700mA max.|
|Internal power supply||27V nominal.|
|Total output current limited to||3A @ 230V.|
|Quiescent current||120mA (with no mains supply, fault beeper muted, no aux. output connections, EOL devices and resistors only fitted to detector and sounder loops).|
|Max battery size and type||2 x 12V 7Ah VRLA connected in series.|
|No. of detector zone circuits||24 (Max. length per circuit is 500m). Can be extended to 28 zones using an FF501Z 4 Zone extender PCB kit.|
|Call point resistor value||470 to 680Ω.|
|Max. devices per detector zone||20 detectors (max. detector current 2mA). No limit for manual call points.|
|No. of conventional sounder circuits||4 (Max. length per circuit is 500m).|
|EOL resistor value||6800Ω 5% Tol. 0/25W (blue, grey, red, gold).|
|Max. sounder output current||3mA (to all outputs). Outputs are fused at 1A.|
|Auxiliary relays||1 x onboard relay (1A, 30 VDC, follows sounders).|
|Open collector outputs||2 x Fire and 1 x Fault output available via optional FF574X expansion loom. Max. sink current 100mA.|
|Auxiliary inputs||Class change input available via optional FF574X expansion loom.|
|Indicators||Mains On; Gen Fire; Zone Fire; Zone Fault (S/C, O/C, head out, Zone disabled); Sndr Fault; Processor Fault; Batt/PSU Fault; Aux O/Ps Disabled; Fault Sounder (fault, silenced fire and delayed sounders); OMT; Sounder Walk Test|
|Controls||External (key operated): Reset/Test Scroll; Silence Alarm/Fault Sounders; Evacuate; Disable. Internal: OMT; Sounder Walk Test; Sounder Isolate; Sounder Delay; S/C equals fire; Non-latching zones.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||521 W x 334 H x D 140mm.|
|Construction & finish||Metal lid and base.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
|Notes||One FF596T repeater transmitter PCB allows the connection of up to eight monitored MFP Repeaters (star or daisy chain wiring, two wires, one for power and one for data).|