C-TEC FP 14 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel
- Installer-friendly design.
- Robust metal enclosure c/w lift off lid & heavy-duty base connections.
- 14 conventional Zone circuits.
- Two conventional Sounder circuits.
- Separate indicators for open & short circuit fault, sounder fault and battery/power supply fault.
- Non-latching class change sounder output, latching fire & non-latching fault outputs (via expansion loom).
- Short circuit=fire facility (pre-1980 BS, no resistors in call points, selectable on a zone by zone basis).
- Ancillary connections for repeaters & other system add-ons including fault relay modules, fire relay modules, sounder delay relay modules, sounder extender kits, etc).
- Multi-lingual variants (subject to quantities).
- Space for 2 x 12V 7Ah VRLA batteries.
- Compatible with virtually all known conventional fire detectors including C-TEC’s ActiV range.
- Designed to comply with BS 5839-4 (this panel in not compliant with EN54-2/4 and should NOT be used in new UK or European installations).
Compatibility Designed to comply with the requirements of BS5839-4 (for head-out monitoring use 1 x BF378M module per zone). Mains supply 230V 50/60Hz. Mains rated current 700mA max. Internal power supply 27V nominal. Total output current limited to 3A @ 230V. Quiescent current 100mA (with no mains supply, fault beeper muted, no aux. output connections, EOL devices and resistors only fitted to detector and sounder loops). Max battery size and type 2 x 12V 7Ah VRLA connected in series. No. of detector zone circuits 14 (Max. length per circuit is 500m). Additional Zones cannot be added to this panel. For head out monitoring 1 x BF378M is required per Zone. Call point resistor value 470 to 680Ω. Max. devices per detector zone 20 detectors (max. detector current 2mA). No limit for manual call points. No. of conventional sounder circuits 2 (Max. length per circuit is 500m). EOL resistor value 6800Ω 5% Tol. 0/25W (blue, grey, red, gold). Max. sounder output current 3000mA (to all outputs). Outputs are fused at 1A. Auxiliary relays 1 x onboard relay (1A, 30 VDC, follows sounders). Additional relays available via optional expansion looms. Additional relays available via optional expansion looms (FF374FR, FF374FDR & FF374DT). Open collector outputs Available via optional expansion loom FF374X. Auxiliary inputs Available via optional expansion loom FF374X. Indicators Mains on; Zone Fire; Zone Fault; Sounder Fault; Battery/Power Supply Fault; O/C fault; S/C fault; Zone isolated; Engineer Test selected. Controls Reset; Resound; Test Zone Lamps; Evacuate; Silence Alarm Sounders; Silence Fault Sounders; Revert to S/C equals Fire; OMT, Zone Isolate. Keyswitch. Product dimensions (mm) 521 W x 334 H x D 140mm. Construction & finish Metal lid and base. IP Rating IP30. Weight 9.2kg. Operating conditions/temperature -5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%. Notes Repeater info: Up to 3 repeaters per main. 5 cores plus 1 per zone. Max. cable length 200m.