ActiV Rate of Rise Heat Detector
- A high-quality Type A1R static/rate of rise heat detector offering outstanding detection performance at a very competitive price.
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
- Third-party certified to EN54-5 by Intertek.
- Wide 6-33V DC operating voltage.
- Two 8mm x 2mm ultra-bright red LED indicating strips offering 360º visibility.
- Compatible with our ActiV C4408D diode, C4408 non-diode and C4408R relay bases.
Approvals/certifications Certified to EN54-5 by Intertek. Application/operation Generates an alarm condition when it detects a sudden rise in temperature or if it detects a static temperature of between 54ºC & 65ºC. Application temperature 25°C typical, 50°C max. Static response temperature 54°C min, 65°C max. Supply wiring 2-wire monitored, polarity sensitive. Supply/operating voltage 9 to 33V DC. Quiescent current 30µA @ 24 VDC. Alarm voltage 6-33V DC. Alarm current 19mA @ 12-33V DC; 11mA @ 9V DC; 2.5mA@ 6V DC. Alarm reset voltage Less than 1V DC (+0.5 seconds alarm reset time). Expansion connections Remote LED output available via ActiV base. Current source to the negative line, short-circuit protected. Max voltage 2.7V DC. Product dimensions (mm) 102.2mm diameter x 37mm deep (detector in base); 102.2mm diameter x 57.5mm deep. Construction & finish White polycarbonate casing rated to UL94 V-2 with nylon parts. IP Rating IP42. Weight 99g.