ActiV Multi-Sensor Fire Detector
- A high-quality multi-sensor fire detector offering outstanding detection performance at a very competitive price.
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
- Third-party certified to EN54-5 and 7 by Intertek (also tested to pr-EN54-29)
- Wide 6-33V DC operating voltage.
- Two 8mm x 2mm ultra-bright red LED indicating strips offering 360º visibility.
- Drift compensation functionality ensures detector sensitivity is automatically calibrated to suit prevailing conditions and/or increased contamination levels allowing a greater than 8 year life-span.
- Incorporates a heat and smoke sensor making it deal for detecting a wide range of fires whilst also reducing false alarms.
- Compatible with our ActiV C4408D diode, C4408 non-diode and C4408R relay bases
Approvals/certifications Certified to EN54-5 & 7 by Intertek. Application/operation As well as operating independently, the C4414’s smoke & heat sensors combine to produce a sensitive response to freely burning fires, e.g. when a rise in heat is detected, its smoke response level reduces for improved detection and reduced false alarms. Application temperature 25°C typical, 50°C max. Static response temperature 54°C min, 65°C max. Sensitivity Nominal alarm threshold of 0.16db/m obscuration measured in accordance with EN54-7:2000. Supply wiring 2-wire monitored, polarity sensitive. Supply/operating voltage 6 to 33V DC. Quiescent current 30µA @ 24 VDC Alarm voltage 6-33V DC Alarm current 19mA @ 12-33V DC; 11mA @ 9V DC; 2.5mA@ 6V DC Alarm reset voltage Less than 1V DC (+0.5 seconds alarm reset time) Expansion connections Remote LED output available via ActiV base. Current source to the negative line, short-circuit protected. Max voltage 2.7V DC Product dimensions (mm) 102.2mm diameter x 37mm deep (detector in base); 102.2mm diameter x 57.5mm deep. Construction & finish White polycarbonate casing rated to UL94 V-2 with nylon parts. IP Rating IP42. Weight 99g.