- Allows devices such as vibrating pillow alarms or vibrating radio/paging devices to be connected to an AlarmSense system.
- Can also be used to monitor and switch conventional sounders and visual indicators.
- Suitable for use with C-TEC’s CFP AlarmSense range of 2-8 Zone Two-Wire Fire Panels.
- Operates in three configurations:-
- (1) relay activation places the AlarmSense Zone voltage across the output terminals.
- (2) relay activation reverses the polarity of the AlarmSense Zone voltage across the output terminals (to allow the use of monitored conventional sounders fitted with series diodes).
- (3) Two sets of volt-free contacts for use with door closure units, etc.
- Relay can be set to priority or non-priority by means of a DIL switch.
|Protocol/compatibility||Suitable for use with C-TEC’s CFP AlarmSense range of 2-8 Zone Two-Wire Fire Panels.|
|Supply/operating voltage||9 to 33V DC. (Relay operation voltage less than 18V; Relay reset voltage less than 15V).|
|Product dimensions (mm)||65 W x 45 H x 25 D mm.|
|Properties||Relay contact ratings 1A @ 30VDC.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-40ºC to +70ºC.|
|Notes||Alarm relay resets on silence.|